Just saw Jesse Cook...yeaow!

Just got home from a Jesse Cook concert.  For some unknown reason he's never come across my radar until recently.  I saw him at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center..nice venue.   Wow.  What a concert & artist(s).  Mix Flamenco with Arabia and South Asia..toss in a smudge of Dead Can Dance.  If you're not familiar..check the group out..or better yet..see them if you can. Fun show, great music, played nearly 2 hours. Such talent.  
fishboat
Yep, I own almost all his CDs. He can play some serious guitar in a style that is "world" and not weird IMO. I would love to see him live. I saw Tommy Emmanuel in December. Totally different style, but if you enjoy acoustic guitar fingerpicked solo he is an amazing act. Highly recommended. 
fish, thanks for this. I'd never heard of him. Looked him up on YouTube - absolutely awesome!
Jesse puts on a fantastic live show. I've only seen him once, but would happily pay to see him again.
Good performer for sure, he lead me to others like Ottmar Liebert, Struz and Farah, Moraito Chico......glad for your encounter.