Just received shipment of my Magnepan LRS’s

Yesterday I took delivery of my Magnepan LRS’s. I am powering them with a Rogue Audio Sphinx 2 through Stealth Audio MLT speaker cables. Sources are a Rega RP6 and an Oppo BDP 105. I know that these speakers have a long way to go to break in, but what great soundstaging, decay, depth and lifelike imaging. Can’t wait to see how they are doing in 6 months. This is my 3rd set of Maggies and I am tickled to have their sound back in my home.
thomasj
Whether tweeters are outside or inside, the tweeters should be further from you than the bass section.  I have mine with tweeters on the outside but realistically with toe in it would be close either way.  I suspect the brightness is you hearing more tweeter on inside puts them closer to you which is not what Mag recommends.
@gammonit_2000 , 
Good point. 
Though I would not rush judgement, as the speakers are breaking in.
Though I know some may disagree, I, personally have noticed that speakers really do undergo a degree of change when being run-in when new.
I know of another Agon member, Elizabeth, who owns Maggies.
I would PM her and get her take on the tweeter issue. Otherwise, contact Magnepan directly.
Bob

Post removed 
I may be generalizing, but in a smaller room tweeters to the outside, and in a larger room, try both ways.