Just received shipment of my Magnepan LRS’s

Yesterday I took delivery of my Magnepan LRS’s. I am powering them with a Rogue Audio Sphinx 2 through Stealth Audio MLT speaker cables. Sources are a Rega RP6 and an Oppo BDP 105. I know that these speakers have a long way to go to break in, but what great soundstaging, decay, depth and lifelike imaging. Can’t wait to see how they are doing in 6 months. This is my 3rd set of Maggies and I am tickled to have their sound back in my home.
thomasj
I thought Magnepan and Stereophile didnt get along. Or I should say I didnt think they trusted Atkinson to give them a fair shake as incapable as he seems to be regarding understanding the limitations of his measurements. Not that they need an endorsement from Stereophile. 
I haven't read the article but someone who had said 81 dB efficiency vs. posted 86 dB?  Also something about a big frequency dip? 
How here comes the conundrum-tweeter on the outside or inside? I  have had them set up for three weeks with them on the outside. I liked the bass balance and depth on the soundstage. Moved them to the inside and both my wife and I feel like there is some giving up of depth and a tad more brightness (paradoxical). What have been your experiences and preferences??? 
FYI- I ordered mine near the end of May, and they have not shipped.  The 3-4 weeks will be 8 weeks on Tuesday......
You may not have noticed, but people on multiple forums are saying it’s at least a 2 month wait. I contacted Magnepan about a month ago asking what kind of wait to expect(told them I’d be looking to buy later in the fall), and was told 5 to 8 weeks. Perhaps some circumstances have delayed this even more.  I've decided not to buy because of the low efficiency. 

To be fair to Magnepan: when you have a huge demand like this it’s difficult to put an accurate number on a wait time. Parts and materials need to be ordered more frequently, and suppliers may or may not be able to meet the new demand.

I’ve seen some Magnepan customers getting bitter over this, and the truth is it’s just the nature of the beast with a smaller company like Magnepan.