Just received my new Dynaudio Contour 60i in walnut

Folks, just reporting in that out of the box these are just stellar, and I imagine they will only get better. Wonderful mids, smooth tweeters and gripping bass. Clarity is amazing. As an aside, I had doubts whether my little Naim SN3 could adequately drives these beasts, but I am very pleasantly surprised; the SN3 is punching well above its fighting weight! I am happy to field questions as I know several members have the big new Dyns on order or are considering them. Happy listening amigos.
jrbirdman333

Showing 2 responses by macnet427

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Contour 60i. I just ordered a pair and can't wait to get them.  They're all out of Walnut right now but I'm waiting since I really don't want black. In ordered them matching center channel too.
@mammothguy54 Thanks for the info.  Patiently waiting for them to come in.  Ordered the matching center channel speaker too.  Running a Mark Levinson NO535H and it should sound awesome.  The only weak link left is the preamp.  Currently have a Marantz AV8805.  The next upgrade will be the preamp!