Just how many outlets do you need for your stereo?

I am curious to know how many outlets folks use for their stereo system.  I am looking at a new power isolation, surge protector, and wondering how many outlets to specify.   It always seems there are not enough but more outlets mean more money up front.   
128x128spatialking
Only 6 MC?
Where do you plug all your Schumann resonators?

Despite other comments, I still plug a pair of big monoblocks into separate dedicated 20A rings.  Doesn't happen with my Krell KRSs but on the ordinary 13A house ring my KSA50 (Krell's first product) dims the lights for a second when I power it up, while it fills its big toroidal.
"A 15 amp standard house outlet will supply about 1800 watts. To be conservative, say 1500 watts."  Cakyol

Should say a 15A circuit will supply 1800W.  As most circuits have a few outlets, other devices plugged in must be added into the burden on that circuit.  Should unplug those if you want to 'dedicate' the circuit to your AV system, or install a one-outlet circuit, at which point that one should be a 20A.  Why skimp--nothing should be ordinary in a high-performance system.  
@jafreeman  I agree, when you have a ton of money invested in a system, why skimp on dedicated 20A line? In general, it isn't too expensive to have an electrician install one and usually it's free to get a quote.

@clearthinker Those torridal transformers really do have a hefty turn on surge.  We have some big ones at work which will blow a 30 A, 240 VAC breaker every single time the units are powered on if they didn't have a soft start circuit.  That plus the higher cost of a torridal over a E Frame is the main reason they are not used for audio as often as they should.   For power amps, they are just the perfect transformer.   The reduced EMI footprint and better line noise immunity is also a big plus for both power amps and small signal devices. 

So, I installed the Pyle PS-1000 unit and have been playing around with it for a while now.   The very low level hum that was evident from APC unit is gone and with it there was a noticeable sound quality improvement.   I'm not saying this Pyle unit is the end all of all EMI filters, but clearly it is noticeably better than the APC unit it replaced, which was significantly more money in a major way, too.   I do believe this is a great, low cost, stop-gap fix while I experiment with higher end line filters.

I did notice that since the equipment is completely powered off now, it has a warm up time of about 15 minutes.   The equipment is well broken in, only the Pyle unit is relatively new. 

As for the number of outlets, it has 8 switched and one unswitched.  For the home theater I need 11 switched outlets, so I piggybacked one outlet with this unit:  https://www.homedepot.com/p/Yellow-Jacket-2-ft-12-3-SJTW-Multi-Outlet-3-Outdoor-Heavy-Duty-Contractor-Adapter-Extension-Cord-with-Power-Light-Block-64824501/303020524  

I ordered another unit so I won't need to piggy back anything.