Just got started on Qobuz. Can anyone recommend an album or song?

I want to hear some good quality music and might move away from Tidal, but I have to hear quality recordings before I make a switch. Can anyone recommend an album or song that sounds truly exceptional on Qobuz?

128x1282psyop

Drop Qobuz now!

I had a annual subscription and I decided to delete and cancel my account because I preferred Tidal.

They charged me for another year anyway.

I'm currently disputing the charge with my credit card company.

Qobuz SUCKS!

#fsonicsmith I need to update my system page.  I updated the streamer.  It has a new power supply which helped a lot.  I am under the impression that the Topping is very quiet and detailed.  It has the AKM chip.  I suppose a better analog section could make it sound better.  Haven't really looked for a new one but would have to spend more, I think.

Sure, listen to a great recording. This may show you what is possible; although, possibly just different. However, when making this kind of judgment (not streaming) I like to also include the opposite approach. Listen to a recording that, to you, previously sounded lacking and uninvolving and see if it sounds better to you. But, prioritize musical involvement, less so the specific details of the “sound”.

edcyn- All good stuff, female vocalists are fantastic 

rocray- Great recording

antigrunge2- Miles Davis KofB on Tidal sounds about as good. Thanks for HLTrio great treat

maxwave- Peace Prayer, wonderful album my favorite 

Working my way through the rest. Some recordings sound better on Qobuz than Tidal... some better on Tidal MQA. But this is really just so far. The albums selections (Tidal has a bigger Library so far). 

All really great recordings mentioned in terms of quality.