Jupiter Copper Foil, Paper & Wax Cap Versus Jensen Cap 0.10uF 630Vdc Copper Foil Ceramic

Greetings,
Your advice and comments would be most helpful and appreciated.
I will need to change my current capacitors in my tube power amp as one of my current Jensen 0.1uF 630V Copper Foil, PIO, Aluminium is now a problem - caused a EL34 tube heater to glow red. I will need four new capacitors.

I am considering two possible replacements:

1. 0.1uF 600Vdc Jupiter Copper Foil, Paper & Wax Capacitor   
2. Jensen Capacitor 0.1uF 630Vdc Copper Foil Ceramic Case 

Any comments on how these compare in their sound characteristics?
I would like a cap that offers balance across all frequencies, control, richness, enticing tone, and transparency. Also ease of flow of the music.    
Thanks so much, Bob 

marish200
Bob,

Have used both Jupiter and Jensen in a number of my own amps and amps I have upgraded for friends.

would agree with jmolsberg, the Jupiter copper caps are really good souning caps; very organic sounding.

The Jensens are very similar, maybe a tad less organic, but the aluminum case is a plus.

but before you buy either, would suggest you take a look at the cap that caused your tube to fail. if the amp runs hot and there is not enough ventilation, the Jupiter and Jensen caps do not do well in a hot environment.

in one of the amps I upgraded with copper foil and wax caps, an output tube also redplated. The owner brought it back. Popped the bottom cover off and found the wax had melted and dripped out of the cap, and ran through the ventilation slots on the bottom cover. Must have made a mess on the surface the amp was sitting on.
Likely failure is the the cap eventually passed DC, or became electrically leaky.

In that hot running amp, put in the Jupiter Vintage Tone caps. Not as nice sounding as the coppers, but much more robust for hot amp applications. 

Post removed 
I have never had an issue with Jupiter copper foils leaking or breaking down in any way over the years.  I have with Duelund and Jensen however.  Jupiter is richer sounding than Vcaps with better meat on the bones weight and body. Vcaps are more resolving and sharper leading edges. However this resolution comes with a slightly thinner sound.  
@johnss @atmasphere @grannyring
Thank you All for your comments and suggestions. I really appreciate it.
I am also considering the Mundorf Supreme Silver Gold Oil capacitor 0.10uF 1000V ,
Has anyone experienced the Mundorf’s? The Dielectric is Polypropylene.
There own Mundorf description says, "These unique characteristics offer a capacitor type of equally unique musicality: finely nuanced and lively shining acoustic colours, which combine into a breathtaking, beautiful, live-like music experience with the utmost precision, presence and three-dimensional plasticity."

Does the higher voltage rating improve/change the sound compared to the 630Vdc of the Jensen that I am replacing?

Thc so much, Bob