Joule Electra VZN100 with Merlin VSM-MX.

Is this combo really so superb??
How compares the VZN100-VSM/MX combo with the very best combos out there (Tenot-Kharma, Wilson X1-Halcro, Boulder-Soundlab, etc. I´m considering this combo but here in Europe it´s close to impossible to hear one of them. Is this really one of the very few more natural and realistic combos out there regardless of price?
felipe91253db2b

Showing 2 responses by criticalmasssystems

Joneill,

Don't worry about coupling versus decoupling the VZN100 amps to the isolation platforms. Mr. Ps comment, though very well intended, was made without an understanding of the physics of the system.

Mr. P, all do respect, nothing malintended in my comments. Your work, and Mr. Berning's and Mr. Barber's is marvelous.
Bobby,

That's a wonderful thought.

Actually, I supply feet that provide a pathway for mechanical energy to drain into the isolation system when the component requires a degree of separation to facilitate ventillation. I am providing feet for Joneill.

When no ventillation is required, the component can be placed direcly on the platform.

I must drop out of the thread as it does not relate to my field. I apologize for any inconvenience to you and the readers.

All the best B. Keep up the great work.