Joule Electra LA 150

Opinions on the Joule Electra LA 150 LS. Would be using with Berning ZH 270 driving Merlin VSM M.
joneill
Does the LA150 have remote control? What tubes does it use?
What does it sell for and can anyone recommend a good dealer? Thanks, people.
Stop it. All of you. You are going to make me sell my Rogue stuff and mortgage the house form some Joule-Electra gear.

My VSM-M's already have that sad puppy dog face on. They want a Cherry red cousin.
I use this exact combination of products and could not be happier. I agree with markxiii that the LA150 is drier than the LA100 but with more air and more extension. I find the LA150 suits me better, although I never heard the LA100 with the berning amp and VSM-M. At the time I had the LA100 which I used it with a VZN-80 and the VSM-M speakers.
LA 100 MkIII is my absolute reference line stage: dynamic, smooth, detailed and with wonderful midrange liquidity and richness. I heard the LA 150 and thought it was very similar in overall character, perhaps a little drier and with a touch more "air". I'm sure you would be very happy with any of them.
I have not heard the combo, but it is a nice preamp. The combo might sound terrific.