Joseph Audio RM33si vs. Coincident Super Eclipse

Category: Speakers

Has anyone compared the Joseph Audio RM33si with the Coincident Super Eclipse or the Total Eclipse. Any opinions? I'm also interested in whether anyone has compared them with respect to the size of there sweet spot. Like rainbows, music is much more enjoyable to share with someone.

Thanks.....
kensetsu
Hey Oz,

I almost bought a pair of Sonus Cremonas last night, but the seller (who was very honest) told me that he was sorry that he sold his Cremona Auditors. He said that they were much better than the full range in almost every way. Especially with respect to imaging. He said that the Auditors also had a much larger sweet spot. Actually, I think that he plans on selling his Cremonas and buying Cremona Auditors.
I have owned all of those speakers above, except for the Joseph 33. However, i do own the Rm 25s. I would take the Joseph audio without question.
Hi Zane,

I think that I've finally ruled out the Joseph Speakers. You wouldn't believe the level of crappy service that I've received for the past 10 weeks from this manufacturer. I'll expand on this later.
By crappy 'service' are you referring to actually owning Joseph speakers and not getting good backing from the manufacturer or are you just unhappy about his level of cooperation with you in a quest for info about his stuff?