Joseph Audio Pulsar2 vs dynaudio confidence 20 vs tad-me1

Which one would you choose and why? 

Cheers. 
128x128panerai557
Thank you gyoungblood. Your experience is helpful to know. I heard the pulsars, although they sounded good, but didn't wow me enough to open my wallet. I don't have dealers near by where i can audition the TADs, it looks like most everyone who heard it like them a lot. I am going to try Confidence 20s soon. Love the new look and the bottom port is interesting design. 
@panerai557

You can also consider the KEF Reference 1. When I demoed the TAD ME-1 at a dealer they also had the Reference 1 which we put them head to head in a 2 hour or so demo, I went there with 2 other friends. We all agreed the TAD was a little more detailed but somewhat more fatiguing too, possibly due to the slight wiggle/rise at 1K, but the Reference 1 was a lot more tonally pleasing with the much deeper bass extension, and also it’s slightly rolled off treble extension was more conducive to long listening sessions. We all ended up preferring the KEF Reference 1 by a small margin. Maybe if the TAD had a sub it would've done a little better, but for pure 2-channel I think the Ref 1 has it by a hair.

I own the Kef reference 1 and a pair of JL Audio subs. Hard to beat this combo, but I’m still looking.

I did a quick search to see some reviews and opinions on the TAD ME1. Much everything served up is in line with my own personal opinions on the mighty little ME1. Maybe too lean overall for extended listening sessions. Fatiguing too from just a brief test session. Dynamics are there , just as they are for most high end studio monitors. I guess the decision must come down to the preference for a studio recording or more live and intimate setting for your music tastes. As the ME1 might just take the fun out of listening with it's clearly clinical and proudly analytical touch. I would have to listen to the ME1 again to conclude they even suck the life out of your music. Something so mechanical in nature about these TAD speakers. One of the very few top end bookshelf speakers that never seem to disappear in a room nor have a soundstage wide or high enough to forget they are there. So, $15k for an incredibly underwhelming and unsatisfying experience. Making the Magico A1 and Dali Epicon 2 seem a bargain , not to mention an easier choice as supreme all round performers in comparison.