Jolida JD-402 Tube Tuners

Does anyone have any experience with these? I want to buy one, but would like some feedback first?

Thanks,
Rolloff
rolloff
I’m getting one later today without the remote, but I basically listen to 2 stations in Philadelphia anyway and they are right next to each other.  I’ll post my impressions later.  Looking forward to hearing it :)
Set it up and it sounds very nice & picks up stations cleanly.  AM doesn’t pick up anything, even with an antenna.  I’ll try a different AM antenna.  The FM antenna is just a thin wire too.  I have no remote so I cannot store or recall stations.  I do not have the weird displays that others have commented they had, also mine does not have any kind of signal strength meter, nor do I have the ability to listen in stereo or mono. 
You talked with the president of the company and he can't figure it out, the company won't call you back, you have no remote and if you do some of the buttons don't do anything, AM doesn't pick up anything, weird displays and the S problem, GUY'S LISTEN TO YOURSELF you are buying JUNK!!!! 
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." 

Frank