Jolida  JD-100 Mini Mod?

Anyone have this type a mod on their JD-100? Looking for your take on how it sounds. Does it change that nice Tube sound for better, or worse? Thanks!

(Mini mod info.)
-Upgrade the tubes to Svetlana 12AX7's
-Add Soundcoat chassis damping inside to kill vibration
-Add EAR Sorbothane absorbant feet to stop feedback
-Replace the cheap jacks with a set of VAMPIRE RCA Jacks
-Run pure silver output wire for increased detail
gr8tfuljeff
IMO, the only thing that may be considered a "mod" in the package you describe is the jack and output wire replacement. The other changes are isolation and damping "tweaks" that you can yourself in a variety of ways. I agree with the suggestion of buying the stock unit and put the additional money contemplated for the "mini mod" into a nice set of NOS tubes.
As said above, I'd try rolling those tubes first, give it a listen and then see if you feel like you need anything else done to it. But definitely make a move on some better tubes.
I replaced the tubes with matched Ei (not EH, tried these didn't sound as good)12AX7s and this made a huge improvment. All else is still stock. I'm not yet convinced that additional sound damping/isolation makes a difference, especially if the unit is on a quality rack and is not close to the speakers. Also try just cleaning the exising jacks with Caigs Pro Gold.