Jolida JD-100 can U use 12AU7 or 12AT7 instead?

Just wondering if anyone knows if either of these tubes can be used instead of the 12AX7 in this circuit.
No, absolutely not!

You can use an ECC83 or 5751 however.
Ditto Amandarae, you must use the 12AX7, ECC83 or 5751 as only they have the required amount of gain for this circuit.
By the way try a pair of matched Ei (not EH) 12AX7s in this player, they make my JD-100 sound fabulous and I have tried all except Mullards.
Stevecham is right on the mark re Ei tubes.They also make great 12au7 and at 8 or 9 bucks apiece are a steal.