Jolida Fusion Preamp

Does anyone have a Jolida Fusion Preamp, or experience with one? The level 1 modification preamp, which is about $2000 I believe, does it perform above its weight? I am just wondering how good this preamp is in it's price point
128x128easola01
It is a nice pre with this mod. Sweet sounding, more authorative than the stock unit. Most of the mod is caps and resistors upgrades.

I just happen to have one now in the listings if you care to take a look.
I actually have one with the level 1 mod. It is my very first preamp ever, so I don't have anything to compare it with. I am curious if anyone has had experience with this preamp and how they like it, especially within its $2000 price point (with the mod)
I own a stock Jolida with the exception that I replaced the original tubes with new production Mullards. In talking to Jolida, they recommend mods based on the owner knowing the nature of sonic change he/she is seeking I suggest that one own the stock version prior to having it altered. One would then know the what they are looking to gain, and if the desired result was achieved. Tube rolling may achieve the desired result. 
Understand mesch. The level 1 mod not only gives you upgraded tubes, but capacitors as well. I had heard a lot of good things about the mod. Hope I did the right thing