Jolida Fusion or Vincent SA-32 / hybrid comparison

I’ve recently started upgrading my system and decided on separate amp/preamp combo verses integrated. Now I’m in the process of adding a preamp and interested in the hybrid concept. Both Jolida and Vincent audio have models for roughly the same price point, so I’m looking for feedback or experiences.

Unfortunately I don’t live anywhere near a large city to listen for myself and could use the groups feedback. I would like to stay in the $1,200 range if someone has other suggestions. This would be dedicated to only vinyl and I listen to all genres.
My system;
- VPI scout / Hana SL
- Elac PPA-2
- Parasound A23
- Q Acoustics 3050i 

Thanks in advance

128x128vette5451
I have owned the SV-226 integrated. Wish I never sold it. The tubes in it were in sockets and could be removed. Not sure about their preamps. Sorry to hear about their customer support.

I also owned and be putting up for sale here on AG a Jolida Fusion preamp. It was not noisy, however provided 20dB of gain which was more than I needed. The Jolida people (now Black Ice) were good to work with, reachable via phone and helpful with questions. 
@big_greg yup, Vincent still makes units with soldered tubes, I think the sa-32 was one of them, even though I never opened the lid, since I knew it’s a transitional pre. I got the T7 after that, which is a really decent sounding piece, with usual removable tubes, and then I realized that neither of the companies will sell the tubes, while they insist to use on using theirs, and there is no way to get a spare set from them.

Also, there is no help when it comes to rolling the tubes, they won’t provide even their basic tube measurement data or the info on their western equivalents. They’re probably the only tube gear making company who does that. It’s a totally idiotic decision on their part, probably related to their hang ups about their Sheng-Ya shady connection and greed.
I know the SA-31 is soldered, as I have one. The SA-32 has four tubes instead of 2, but it is likewise still soldered.
Just in case someone's looking in the future, I replaced the tubes in my SV-237 with 1965 NOS Tung-Sol 12AX7A and Voskhod 6N1P and it was a noticeable improvement.
I’ve got a Jolida Fusion 3502s that I use on my office system. I wasn’t overly impressed with the preamp on it, but it’s pretty good as a power amp running in bypass. I’m currently running KT-120s and it’s got a nice sound. It does seem more susceptible to picking up noise, but that could just be my power.