Jolida 302 b disaster

So it appears that my jolida 302b's power switch is going. Sometimes it works and sometimes it shuts down shortly after powering up. This started right after I sent the unit into jolida to have the factory mods done and have the RCAs replaced. I contacted jolida and they said they'd send a replacement switch but no sign of it after a week. Once i get the switch i still don't know what to do with it.
Is there anyone who lives in the madison, wi area or knows someone in the area who would know how to replace the switch. I am aware of paragon in madison but would rather not have the work done there.
Does this seem like this is Jolida's fault or should I assume it's unrelated to the recent work done? Any suggestions as to what I should do?
roggae

Showing 1 response by response34

This new switch has six pins on the back as opposed to the four on the old switch. What do I do? Will this switch work? Ugh

Your new switch is a double throw and will work just fine. As long as the switch is in properly, the best way to figure it out is with a multimeter that has a continuity tester.

Two of the tabs will not be used. You will use the middle tabs and the other set of tabs that provide continuity. Either the two above or below the center tabs.

If you hook it up wrong, it will either not power up or always be on. You should use both tabs of each of the two rows required.