Jobsys Integrated vs Peachtree Nova150

Hi everyone, I am new to the audiophile world and in need of some expert advice.  I have a set of Kef LS50, and I am looking into purchasing an integrated amp.  The two that I am interested in is  a Job INT or Peachtree Nova150.  I would like to keep it around $1500.  I like the Job INT(1699 + CA Tax = $1852)  a lot, but it's $400 more than Nova150($1450).  Anyone with these amps, if you could chime in would be great! Also thank you in advance.

Vince
fastrails

Showing 3 responses by fastrails

@nycjlee thanks for chiming in.  I ended up pulling the trigger on PT N150 today, couldn't pass up on the deal. Also I purchased the Job INT, but canceled the order because they wanted another $150 for being a California resident.  I've been combing the Internet for the last couple of weeks and read all the reviews and comment on the Job INT.  Long story short, was a little worried about the Job converting analog signal into digital.  Not sure if this is phase I am going through, if in it for the long haul.  Perhaps a Job 225 and preamp down the road.
The PeachTree Nova150 arrived, using BCJ 12AWG speaker cables with the Kef LS50s.  Aesthetically looks fantastic, how ever I noticed I have to turn the volume up pretty high to get loud.  Is this normal or is the amp under powered?  Or needs to be broken in?