JM Labs Electra 946 vs Dunlavy SCIV-A

Just heard Jm Labs today. I was very impressed. Does anyone have experience with both of these speakers. I am having a hard time finding a dealer with Dunlavy speakers near New Orleans. How do these two speakers compare to each other? I will be using a California Audio Labs MCA 2500 amplifier and SSP. Widescreen Review seems to love the combination of Cal and Dunlavy.
bulldogger

Showing 1 response by bulldogger

Thanks Dan.I've been loving the Cal amp that you sold me. Great deal on a stellar amp! Genisis 168 I think you are right about the hifi sound. My wife is cool,well sort of. She insist that I get my own room when we start to build our house in Dec. I am getting a 27 foot by 17 foot room with 8 foot ceilings. She has another rec room planned for TV. She says she wants all of my stuff in the big room. Her motives are dual, she knows I love the stuff and wants to see me happy, and she is sick of looking at my stuff too! So, maybe I'll get the big Dunlavy HCRR center, SCIV-A for fronts and buy some SCIV- non A for the rears. Oh, I'll need a sub too, hehhehehe!