Jm lab Electra 915.1 in small room?

Hi,
I would like to change my monitor Electra 905 to floor stand 915.1 but I don't know how the 915.1 works in room size 15'x12'x8'. Does anybody have experience or commnents about 915.1 model in small room like mine?
Thanks for your help
DT
worldcup86
I am using a Mezzo in a 12x14x9 room works great...in a multichannel setup...also depends on how loud you want to crank it....I really cannot judge the magnitude of the soundstage it can generate due to the superior resolution...but i can afford a bigger room...so i am not complaining
I have a pair of 915.1's in a room just a little larger than yours. In my room they need to be at least 2-3 feet away from the rear wall. They image great front to back and side to side. If you like bass, anticipate buying a small sub. I listen to rock/jazz and like the extension a rather cheap sub provides. I put the sub dead in the middle of the 915.1's and it blends very well, allowing the 915.1's to retain their fast/crisp detailed sound.
Generally saying smaller room to fill up with the sound is easier than a larger one. Nothing to me is excessive in this case. If Tannoy Churchhills (2'by2' on the bottom) will fit into 9'x11' room I would go for it with no worries.