JL F113 vrs SVS SB13

Hi all, I am looking to upgrade my sub situation.  Does anyone have experience with these two brands and can give a comparison?  I have heard JL113 and currently own a RELB1.  But need a larger driver, and more power to really get down low and obtain room lock.  Also will most likely get two that match.  I can get two SVS for less than one JL new!  But have never heard them.  Do they compare? This is for 2 ch audio as well to augment my Wilson Watt Puppies .   Thank you

PS there is a new SVS soon to be released with a 16" driver...for 2k 

vdosc
vdosc,

Yes, I'm saying the JL F110 V2 out performed the SVS SB13 in my room. You said, "yet you are going back to SVS." I submit the criteria is different for HT, in comparison to 2-channel use. The SB-2000 was relatively inexpensive compared to JL Audio and I couldn't justify spending more for HT use. I'm only considering the SVS SB16 Ultra, because I'll receive 100% trade-in for my SVS PB-2000. For 2-channel use I would use JL Audio over SVS every time!
How big is your room?

Also, are you able to measure your system together?

Before you buy more gear I'd make sure the room was completely dialed in.

Panels are nice, but they aren't bass traps. Measurements would be where I'd start, or add soffit traps and then re-calibrate.

Otherwise, try data-bass.com for a lot of measurements and information.

Best,

Erik
Post removed