JL Audio F113 or F112 For Dynaudio Confidence 5

I need a musical fast Sub mostly for music to go along with my Dynaudio Confidence 5. I was wondering if anyone had compared the f113 and the f112. I will not be buying stereo subs because I have neighbors and my room size is about 20x18
Can you hear a difference between these two subs when playing music? My priority is Music however I do listen to electronic music and they require deep bass. Thanks
128x128trance

Showing 3 responses by missioncoonery

IMO,Rel works better with Dynaudio than JL.I tried a 112 with my C4s in the same room size.It wasnt as seemless as the Rel I have.For 2 channel Rel is your ticket with those speakers.
Trance,IMO I think what was just said sums it up,if you want to "shake the walls" then JL is the choice hands down.If looking for seemless 2 channel, 1 Rel will do it.There is no need to run a pair,waste of money..B series or an older/larger model(and thats coming from a person who has Dynaudios and tried both!).
IMO, I have to diagree with the above posters.Its pretty common knowledge (assuming you just read threads on this site and havent had both at home like myself) that JL subs are better for HT and Rel for 2 channel.Im not really sure why you would not try a Rel,these guys dont have Dynaudio speakers/I do, so the imput really doesnt apply.I like to listen to those have been there done that..but thats just me.Enjoy the 110!