JL Audio 113 sub without external crossover

Can I run my martin logan odyssey's full range and use a JL Audio 113 fathom without any external crossover?. Are there any members doing it without the external crossover? My ML's go down to 35hz.

I would prefer the 113 fathom over an Ml Descent sub, but could get by with no crossover with the descent. JL Audio prefers to have the sub handle everything from 80hz down. Could I get by having the 113 fathom come in at 55 hz with no external crossover?

Thanks in advance
moonguy
I prefer running a pair of f112's using 12db slope with lowpass set at 35hz. Mains running full range ( -3 db@ 25hz) without crossover. This way subs fill in from below and also add some texture to kickdrum ( 60 - 90hz) while tapering off before male vocals ( 90hz) begin. - Jim
Post removed 
I am running a jl113 @ 37hz with my GMA's and they blend exceedingly well.Cruz23 is right in questioning the use of a external crossover due to the loss in information and increased phase distortion.Image transparency is how I judge the crossover points, a loss means that the sub is too high and too low affects the blend as well. Hope this helps Dennis
I'm running a single f112 without crossover. It works fine and to my ears integrates seamlessly with my AP Virgo IIIs. The response of the Virgos is very tight down to 40Hz and rolls off rapidly after that. I've got the low pass filter set at 40Hz with 24dB roll off. Higher than that, the mid-bass starts to get a bit bloated and the imaging starts to get a bit sloppy, confirming that the main speakers are working in this range. The best way of determining where to set the filter is just to listen and be prepared to take some time to get the final setting. Let your ears be the judge.