Jeff Rowland Concentra II vs Gryphon Callisto 2200

I have visited many audiophile forums, and made alot of research about, which high end brand made it up there with their integrated amplifier.

Here was my conclusion. many stated that the Jeff Rowland Concentra II is the one of the best integrateds out there to today and many others consider the Gryphon Callisto 2200 to be the best integrated amp ever built.

I'm really confused right now, as both amp are similar in their price tags. The issue is that I'm really serious about buying one of the two integrateds, and I really hate to make mistakes with any one of them. I'm sure they are all legends and sound really great. It's just that different systems require different matching amps.

I really appreciate it alot, since this is the best place to get such an information on buying any new equipments. I mean with all your support, help and valuable info. I think that I can make the best possible choice for my system.

My speakers are JMlab Mini Utopia and Audiomeca Mephisto II CD player.
fahad74

Showing 1 response by fahad74

Thanks alot guys for the valuable info. I do think that both integrateds have different styles of their own. They are both great, well some prefer the Gryphon more and some others like Rowland, which proves to me that people have different tastes in music.

well, it occured to me three other brands, which I do hope that you can comment on.

1- Lavardin Technologies Model IT.
2- YBA Passion Integre.
3- Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista.

Do you think those three brands are up to the task and can match the level of The Gryphon and Jeff Rowland integrateds in terms of Built quality and sound reproduction?