Jeff Rowland 201 Pricing

Question out there for anyone who has purchased a new set of Jeff Rowland 201s. I am interested but not sure I can afford the retail price. Did you pay retail? 10% off? 20% off (I hope)?

Also, I am considering using a Naim CD5 with the 201s and likely a Rowland preamp if I can afford it. Does anyone know of any compatibility issues? If so, any other suggestions in the same price range ~ $2000.

I am new to Audiogon (never knew it existed) and am looking forward to learning and using the system lots more!

Thanks,
encyclopediabsh
Hi,

I got my pair from Goldman Audio in Ct. They are incredible sounding and I believe that at their retail price they are the best amp for the dollar out there. I can't think of any problem using the monos with that preamp. Email me and I can provide you Goldman Audio's contact info.
Hi,

I got my pair from Goldman Audio in Ct. They are incredible sounding and I believe that at their retail price they are the best amp for the dollar out there. I can't think of any problem using the monos with that CD player. I also use the Rowland preamp with the monos. Email me and I can provide you Goldman Audio's contact info.