JBL L65 vs Forte III vs Cornwall IV

Any thoughts on which of these options sounds best to you? I have the JBLs, they’ve been well maintained and sound very good but, after 42 years, am kicking around the idea of moving them to my workshop if either of the Klipsch is a jaw-dropping step up.

Listening preferences are all over the map but jazz/blues/non-metal pop/rock predominantly....very little classical/bluegrass/country.

Listening space is less than ideal - one end of an “open” floor plan with speakers on long wall...usable listening space is 12.5’ x 16’. With the L65s, my listening position is 9-10 foot from speakers.

Amp is a PrimaLuna Prologue Classic integrated, currently running stock preamp section tubes and GL KT 77s.

Thanks in advance.
lg1
Yeah I figured these naysayers have never heard the current version of klipsch heritage speakers. Even older models sound better when properly dialed in with good electronics in front of them. I’m sure most have only heard them driven with cheap SS crap and come to a “conclusion”. Seems par around here.......’

Oz
Workshop/ garage is my favourite listening room hence Quad 57s at height for me standing- also the only place big enough for the speakers ( in fact the acoustics are really good in there- big square heated room with rubber floor mats and MGB in the middle, bike parts and tools filling shelving all the way round. Can also up the volume if the mood takes me. Why would you put crap/ cheap and possibly cheerful in somewhere where you'll probably spend as much time listening with no interruptions.
My vote is for the Cornwalls. I bought mine earlier this year and love them! I relegated some Goldenear Triton 5’s and two JL Audio subs into storage after I got these bad boys. I think they sound great with Jazz and Rock Both. Happy Hunting!! 
I still love my JBL L65s.  They are not the jubals.  They have little chew marks on them from my first daughter when she was teething.  Just the right height for her to stand against. New surrounds and capacitors and they sing.   However they are in my basement rig and Maggies in my main system.  
 I went yesterday to a local audio shop  and listened to the Forte III, La Scala, Focal Aria 948 and the Sonus  F Sonetto 8 speakers. I bought the Klipsch Heresy IV’s about 7 months ago and rotate w/ Magnapan LRS running a Luxman 505uXII and alternating with a Cary SLI-100 
I thought the Heresy IV’s sounded better than both the Forte and La Scala, just my listening preference. The Focal has too much bass for me and the Sonetto sounded the best out of these four, at least to me. Give the Heresy IV’s a listen. You might just be pleasantly surprised