JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
Back in the late 70's-early 80's I sold equipment at a high-end store in DC and sold a ton of L100's and not a single pair was returned by the purchaser.  I always thought of them as "rock and roll speakers", but I must say, I sold these to people who enjoyed classical, jazz and even to one of the members of the Seldom Scene (a bluegrass group).

I thought I read somewhere that Samsung bought the brand name from Harman International?  If that's so, interesting that they are re-releasing updated versions of these classics!
As mentioned by shkong78, the DD67000 are selling at 1/2 price, new, with full warranty, and free US shipping ( will ship worldwide ). The majority of this level of JBL usually finds homes over seas ( Japan, Hong Kong, etc ). Enjoy ! MrD.
Just now I counted 10 pairs of L100's for sale on EBAY. Average price $1K + shipping. Among the ten is a pair of the 2018's for $3200 + shipping ($250). So vintage pairs are not rare - unlike my KLH Nines! The L100 is a good speaker for loud rock - Zeppelin or Motorhead, anybody?
My cousin still has his L100's that he bought new back in '72! Used with a McIntosh C28/2105. This was considered "high end" back then!
I confess to owning three pairs of JBL's: C56's, 4312's and L166's. Had a pair of 640's for a while - they sounded real good!