JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
For anyone who has any doubts about how good JBL speakers are, whether they're old or new, take a look at Kenrick Audio over on Youtube. 

I've mentioned this before but it bears reminding. They can still sound great.

All the best,
Nonoise
I wonder what the new and improved $4k JBL L100 offer that the originals did not?  
I was there back in the day and, while JBL made maybe the best drivers, I was never knocked out by the speakers, except for my uncle’s JBL Paragon. When I was in my teens, my bud had the Century 100s and even then I preferred my Cerwin Vegas. Almost hard to believe. But I certainly understand that people want them now because it reminds them of their youth. Just like the newer Mustangs and Camaros are based on the 69-70 models. (Had a 70 Mach 1 myself, so I know) When I worked in the studios, the JBL4311 was the big thing before the Yamaha NS10m and the joke about the JBLs were that they sounded so bad that if you got a mix sounding good on them, it would sound good on anything. But I think it's great that JBL is reissuing the older models.  I bet they will sell a ton in Japan.  
another thing to consider is that jbl is far from the last word in what is considered 'hifi' so you will typically not see them listed as often as other brands on audiophile focused websites like audiogon.