Japanese voltage 100VAC

I have a Elgar 6000A AC Line Condition we which I'm able to dial down the voltage to 105VAC. Is this voltage safe to run my TT which is rated to operate at 100V? 
128x128norm
norm
It's my understanding that Japan operates in dual AC frequency, 50&60Hz, as in their electronics. I should be good in that respect.
In any given location, the voltage is either 50 hz or 60 hz. You'll want to be sure that the device  you are using is supplied with the correct frequency. That's especially true if your turntable has a synchronous motor - it will be off-speed if supplied with the wrong line frequency.

Hi George,

It's my understanding that Japan operates in dual AC frequency, 50&60Hz, as in their electronics. I should be good in that respect. Thanks.

Norm  
Also you should look at the hz the mains runs on especially with a turntable, as it has a motor.
The US runs at 110v 60hz a 100v item can be Japanese or another country and they have 50 or 60hz

Taken from wiki " 60Hz motor will run 20% slower on 50Hz power supply"  

Cheers George
Dear Cleeds & Normansizemores,

Thanks for the reassurance that I'm not harming my electronics.

Norm
normansizemores
" ... There are voltage fluctuaions in every country, with a +/-  of 10-15 volts being pretty normal. "
I agree that using 105V to power a turntable designed for 100V is not likely to be a problem, provided the line frequency is correct. That's within tolerance.

I disagree that a voltage deviation of ± 15 volts is "pretty normal" because that could result in really high or low voltage. In the U.S., nominal voltage is typically around 123VAC, with a 5 to 7 percent deviation allowed.

Norm,
I would think so.  There are voltage fluctuaions in every country, with a +/-  of 10-15 volts being pretty normal.

Personally, I would be comfortable with your solution.

Other thoughts?

Norman