Japan Trip - Looking For Shopping MC Cartridge Recommendations

I lived in Japan from 1990-99 and went back there on business 1-2 times/year for several years after that, so I consider it my second home.  
My change in jobs has kept me away from Japan for about 6 years, but this summer I'll be going back for a couple of weeks.  I will be mainly in the Tokyo area, and would like recommendations from those who know where to find great deals on phono cartridges.  
I have read several threads on these forums about the much lower prices on carts in Japan, but I know that not all shops are cheaper than the U.S. pricing.  I'm looking for specific shops I can visit to find good deals.  
I'm very familiar with Tokyo and navigating its trains and subways, so if you're recommending shops I only need to know the shop name and which train station it's nearest to.  Akihabara used to have quite a few high end audio dealers but the last time I was there it seemed to be overrun with Cosplay and gaming shops.  I imagine there are still a few shops there, however.  
I'll be shopping for a new MC cartridge.  I currently have a Lyra Delos and will either move up the Lyra line or look at other excellent cartridges that sell in the U.S. for $4-$7K.  Emphasis will be on getting a much better price than U.S. pricing.  If the savings is not significant I'll just buy it here instead.
Thanks for any help you can give me.  My time will be a little shorter than I'd like on this visit so I need to make a focused plan.
128x128snackeyp
I remembered why my son could not fabricate and say his address is same as ours in the US:  They check the date of your entry visa into Japan.  His is 10-12 years old.
Thanks for the excellent discussion and ideas.  I’ll do the numbers when I am there this summer!
The Technics units are about 35% cheaper in Japan. You will get a 100v 50hz model.

Eastern Japan, which includes all the major population centers like Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto, etc, operates on 100V/60Hz, not 50Hz.  This is fortunate for all of us in the USA, because all we need is an inexpensive 120V to 100V stepdown transformer in order to enjoy Japanese-made motors.  We'd have problems with 50Hz.