Japan Trip - Looking For Shopping MC Cartridge Recommendations

I lived in Japan from 1990-99 and went back there on business 1-2 times/year for several years after that, so I consider it my second home.  
My change in jobs has kept me away from Japan for about 6 years, but this summer I'll be going back for a couple of weeks.  I will be mainly in the Tokyo area, and would like recommendations from those who know where to find great deals on phono cartridges.  
I have read several threads on these forums about the much lower prices on carts in Japan, but I know that not all shops are cheaper than the U.S. pricing.  I'm looking for specific shops I can visit to find good deals.  
I'm very familiar with Tokyo and navigating its trains and subways, so if you're recommending shops I only need to know the shop name and which train station it's nearest to.  Akihabara used to have quite a few high end audio dealers but the last time I was there it seemed to be overrun with Cosplay and gaming shops.  I imagine there are still a few shops there, however.  
I'll be shopping for a new MC cartridge.  I currently have a Lyra Delos and will either move up the Lyra line or look at other excellent cartridges that sell in the U.S. for $4-$7K.  Emphasis will be on getting a much better price than U.S. pricing.  If the savings is not significant I'll just buy it here instead.
Thanks for any help you can give me.  My time will be a little shorter than I'd like on this visit so I need to make a focused plan.
128x128snackeyp
Don't want to derail this thread about cartridges available in Japan but...

I will be in Japan next fall and was wondering if a new turntable, like a Technics SP-10R would be significantly cheaper if bought in Japan?  

Any way of looking into this?  Thoughts @lewm ?

-Karl
Karl, even if they are a bit cheaper they will charge you consumption tax in the shops. And then you will have to carry this turntable into the plane with you ? Or you will put it in the luggage that can be lost/damaged in transit (it happens) ? Or you will ship it ? It's quite heavy 
@chakster All excellent points.  I guess it would be unlikely to be cheap enough to overcome those shipping charges?  I'll have to wait an see.  
Yes, but you can buy second hand, i've seen it for about $5000 in mint condition, amazing price for SP-10R, this is only possible in Japan :)) 
I just came back from Japan and China....   Prices are high and you have no assurance that you get the real thing