jan Allaerts cartridges mc1b

Can someone tell me what the manufacturer of the mc1b recommends for tonearm matching in regards to effective mass? What would the manufacturer recommend as an ideal mc1b/effective mass match to realize this cartridges optimum performance? medium or high?
vertigo
A friend who sadly passed away used a Graham Phantom
with 14g for the Allaerts MC Boron 1 and it sounded really
great.
Allaerts make superlative cartridges.  You're in fine shape sir, the options and considerations for arms at 9-15 gram effective mass are extensive.   Although it might not be ideal on paper, a heavy arm, like the Fidelity Research FR64s might work quite well, although you would have to listen and see.  I was always surprised at how many cartridges are compatible with these legendary arms. 
I am using a Morch DP-6 with a Medium (red) arm tube 7.5g on a Eurolab TT.  This is very good match for my Allaerts MC1B.
Dear @ferrari275: Sir, you said:  """  Allaerts make superlative cartridges. """

I own ( between others. ) Allaerts cartridges and I agree with your statement but it has no sense to me that you recomend to @bonzo75  to try the worst tonearm design ever. Not only comes with a ringing mechanism for its balanced design but the worst part is that's a non-damped design and additional with very old internal wires that are not up to task with any cartridge. Of course that we can use that tonearm if we want destroy the cartridge quality on purpose. Up to each one of us.

The Allaerts deserves any thing but that FR tonearm, it does not matters what other gentlemans think about.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
All, vetterone owns both fr66 and Schroeder and suggested Schroeder for Allaerts... I like the FR on other carts, but don’t think it is a good fit for this. Will have to listen once, but till then, my choices are now down to SME 3012r, brinkmann, EMT, and for a longer term more expensive arm I will look at the Schroeder LT.

I will also be using a Miyajima zero for mono, and some alternate cart like EMT or Decca, and need a second arm, so will look for an fr64 for that.