Jamo Concert 11 vs. Focal 726v

Hello. I am currently shopping around for some used speakers. I have found 2 very good deals and I'm wondering which ones are the best speakers for the price. I currently only have a Sony Receiver, so I don't have any high end components or amps. I do plan on upgrading the amp in the future but do not want to break the bank.

Here are the deals I am considering:
Jamo Concert 11 - $1000
Focal 726v - $700

Which of these 2 would be the better sounding speaker and better overall deal?
dwreck
I strongly vote oposite. My fellow owns Jamo D870 (successor of Concert 11, esentially the same speaker), and all I can say is that these babies really sing... Driven by Primare PRE30/Parasound Halo A21 combo, the D870 produce something far beyond pretty bold expectations from Jamo, one generally underestimated manufacturer among audio guys.

Focal should be far more ambitious story, but I would not say in the case of Chorus 726V... I would rather say they achieve the Jamo Concert 11 class in their Electra series..
I have previously owned the Jamo Concert 11 - a magnificent well built loudspeaker with the superb cherry veneer. Has transparent mids, fatigue free treble and a solid bass - but not perhaps the tightest. Haven't heard the Focals. If you consider the Concert 11 - check that the midrange magnesium cone is in good condition because they can be affected by humidity. (they are replaceable).
Wow, totally forgot about posting in this thread.  Coincidentally  (?), I just got some Jamo Concert 11's tonight, almost exactly 2 years after I wanted them in this thread!
I know you posted a year ago but since you posted two years later I thought it would be okay. Do you still have the Jamo speakers and how do you feel about them? I am in a vintage mood and since my son has the concert center and concert surrounds, I was contemplating getting him a pair of the concert 11 or D870.