Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Fantastic! Never believe the JA80 can be so dynamic! I am not sure how it compares with the former KT88 model which i haven't seriously auditioned before going to the new MKII.  Sound opens up a lot after few months of burning in! I am currently using it in biwiring to drive my Dali Epicon 2 with great satisfaction! Musical, Engaging & organic sounding that drove us to the music. Plenty of power you wouldn't worry about. Regret to own them so late! Cheers!
However, the Diapason is worth every penny too! It has the sweet sounding character of 6L6 tube and it really has those magic from Jadis! It hasn't got the deep soundstage or details as the JA80 for sure but it really worth for only just one fifth of the price of JA80!
I had a Defy 7 25 yrs ago - beautiful thing. Lugging it over to bias was a pain. Mine never blew up, but finding matched NOS outputs was a challenge, even back then.

I'm retiring in a year and thinking about my "final" (ha!) system in a 16 X 17 room with 12 ft tray ceiling. Thinking about a pair of SF GH's with the JA-30 MkIIs...Let me know if anyone out there is tired of theirs.
Asa, imho SF GH (had them) would not show its best potential with 30w amps...
@alexatpos. consider these comments from @daveyf.

"mk2 and the KT150 tubes make this Jadis amp the most resolving and life like sounding amp I have ever had in my system. The Jadis JA 30 mk2’s drive my SF GH’s with ease..allowing the speaker to define the soundstage with great precision. The highs are as pure as any amp I have ever heard and are ( at least to me) a revelation with the silk domes that the GH’s utilize.
With certain wind instruments the sound of air escaping through the horn section can easily be heard and the ‘blat’ that distinguishes the various openings of the trumpet and the sax are now eerily realistic.
IMHO, if these new Jadis amps will work with your speakers, they should be on your very short audition list."

The OP of this thread had a very different outcome.
Charles