Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Daveyf, 
 I find the bandwagon question to be overwhelmingly based on one's personality makeup. Some people once they've reached a level of deep satisfaction can stop and enjoy the music (This describes me).  Others no matter how well their system sounds just can't resist the urge to change or meddle.  So it all depends on one's psychology it seems. I make a distinction between fine tuning tweaking and constantly changing major system components. Bottom line,  follow your heart 😊.
Charles 
As an owner of Jadis amplifiers, I also obviously feel they offer beautiful, glorious sound.

In addition to your power cord experience, I've found they show as much sensitivity to tube rolling as any amplifiers I've come across.  It amazes me how far you can push the sound in whatever direction you want to head.  Driver and output tubes more so than the input, and I recommend starting with them, though the input tubes also definitely need attention.  As time passes, you should experiment.  You can REALLY improve things from where the factory starts
trelja, Thanks for that. Currently I am utilizing a pair of Siemens 12AU 7 and 12 AX7's...not the standard EH tubes that come stock. I may roll in some Telefunkens or some NOS Mullards ( like I have in my preamp).

@daveyf, I ran the Mullard 12AX7 for a while, and felt happy enough. They took my DA60 up a few steps from the original Ei, and offer a warm, rich sound. Hard to believe, but the dirt cheap Shuguang triple mica 12AX7B aka Silver Dragon handily eclipsed them. In fact, our audio then held a 12AX7 tube shootout at my home, and the Shuguangs placed in the top 3, and beat out some longtime highly regarded tubes. The Shuguang offer a more open, transparent, and balanced presentation, without diverging into harshness or anything unpleasant. Unless you really feel devoted to the pipe and slippers sound, you can skip the Mullards for the Shuguangs. You might also consider the Psvane, which descended from it. I did settle on a vintage 5751 variant, and they actually won the competition. But at about 20X the cost, you wonder if it makes sense.

@inna, I’ve used a variety of loudspeakers with my Jadis amplifiers - Coincident Digital Master w/Troubass subwoofers, Consonance M15 horns, Fried A6 & Studio V & Valhalla, Horning Perikles, Merlin TMS & VSM, Quad ESL57, Tidal Piano, and a few others. I still own the Coincident, Fried, and Quad.  That’s more a reflection of hearing that I owned way too many speakers, and not necessarily a reflection of disliking most of the others