Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Post removed 
Hi @gwalt.....just checking in to see if you ever received your MkII amps, and whether you ordered the traditional gold or newer silver finish.  Please provide us with an update when you get a chance, really interested in how it is going.....thanks!
I am the owner of Jadis gear for many years. In my opinion the new iteration of monoblocks based on KT150 tubes should be compared between other monoblocks with the same tube (JA30MKII vs. JA80MKII vs. JA200MKII) and then judged which one sounds best. The KT150 tube itself affect sound to such degree that comparison to older Jadis model is not fair. 

Hi Butler:

I just went on here for the first time in ages. I just heard today from George at Kyomi that my new Silver JA30ll amps. shipped today from France. This is just shy of 3 months from when I ordered them. George told me that it was reported from Jadis the Silver will take longer to delivery and that is all I know. How long it takes for the Gold I could not answer but I liked the silver in my system so that is what I wanted. Thanks Butler for the tip they even offered them.

As far as the comment from Mill below I don't disagree with you on the KT150 tube vs. the original however I suspect the power will dictate in the long run. Once I get the amps. I will report back however there is break in involved and a slight mod. inside to use the smaller tubes. That will take me awhile to get to that test. In addition, my old amps. are gone so memory is all I will have but I still want to know myself. I will have more to report in the upcoming weeks ahead. I am making some other changes as I get closer to retirement.

gwalt

Excellent gwalt, can't wait to hear how they fit into your system, both the sound and silver finish........hope you will update your system page with pics when you get the time.  I believe the plates are made in Germany, may be still a special type of order so that might be why it took a bit longer.  Sounds like you sold your amps already, good for you!

I'm trying to get up to see George soon, too many trips on my schedule, not enough time......