J River duplicate music files, where are they?

Running J River on my PC. I have all my music on an external hard drive D:\. For some reason all my music is now duplicated in a drive E:\
I dont have an E drive and cannot locate where these files are. I would like to delete the E:\ folder files but I have no idea where they are. And I certainly want to make sure i dont delete the D:/ files.
Any help on this would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks in advance, John
jsd52756

Showing 3 responses by jsd52756

I could not find any sign of an E:/ drive anywhere. 90% of the time I listen to 100 rendom songs in playlist. When I enter play 100 random songs 1/2 of them are on the E:\ drive the other 1/2 are on my externat D: drive. All songe are duplicated. Don't know what I did, but I would sure like to undo my doing...
-John
Thanks for the input. I'am going to delve deeper with the above suggestions and see what I find out. I'll see if I can tag the E: files for deletion trying one first. I gotta find them though.
And yes I have a second external hard drive with a backup.
I did that part right. :')
-John
As suggested I went to the JRiver discussion site and got my answer. Under files there it was, the E: with nothing but all the files names but no music. I deleted the E: files and Iam all better now. Thanks to all, John