Ive recieved an offer for my set of Aerial 7T speakers of $700.00. Should I accept?

Gentleman seems very knowledgeable and offered me seven hundred for the set of Aerial 7T's (in great shape). I posted recently and given the comments recieved I listed them on Craigslist  for much more. However I expected a ballpark offer like he's made. Simply put with respect to the market is this an offer I should accept? We're both driving an hour and and a half so no shipping costs involved. I'm including the five foot M SERIES cables by Monster. Any thoughts would be appreciated.    
jaredb84

Showing 1 response by jaredb84

Thank you all very much for the insight. The equipment is indeed from around 2000. I originally believed them to be 7B's but this gentleman refered to them as T's. I realize the difference in value between the two especially now. He seemed to know a lot about them but must have mispoke in saying T's. His wife vetoed the purchase so I still have them. I listed them for 1500 with the monster cables. His offer was 700. Seems ill indeed have to list them in more places in order to move them. I will say ive learned a lot more about the stuff this week and really do appreciate the info. I dont use the stereo and at this stage would let it go as a whole super cheap is the reality..