It’s that time of year- 2019 audio wish list

More music, and that’s it unless my Arkiv B bites the dust 
128x128zavato
I really want to get my streaming audio figured out in 2019. At the moment I'm considering the following:

rip CDs and existing iTunes files to NAS (I have the use of an automated CD stacker/ripper)

Buy Bluesound Node 2i

Buy and run Roon Core on a separate PC or MAC

Subscribe to Tidal

But this was also my plan last year........ ;~)
Here is what I am looking forward to in 2019:

1. Optimizing my digital front end. I just bought a Laufer Teknik Memory Player 64/16, to arrive in 2-3 weeks. My wish will be arriving early.  (-: 

2. Buying a few more Cerious Graphene Matrix cables, and a Star Sound platform or two.

3. Something for my side walls, like GIK panels or similar.

Then I'm done!
Just waiting for more A+ software. MQA CDs (I do not stream) and primo vinyl.
Always more music, and a speaker that can be bought for under a $1000 that doesn't drop below 6ohms and is truly 90db efficient (or at least close to these specs).

Happy 2019!
For those that answered this nearly a year ago, did your year in music/audio go as you anticipated?

My cartridge is still providing tremendous satisfaction. I did add more music, serviced two older components, and that's it- 
Mine went the way I wanted, I purchased over 50 new LP's from MD this year.  That is more than I have in the past 15 years.  I also upgraded 4 cables and bought a new to me McIntosh MC302 amp, Oracle record mat and HRT weight.  In 2020 I want to replace my speaker cables in the main rig and 2 interconnects in my secondary system and more new music.
I wish for a nice listening session regularly with the coffee laced with white chocolate bark and peppermint flavored cream. I will sit (God willing) in my listening chair and enjoy tunes ongoing into the winter of 2020 in good health. 

Perhaps I will finally replace the listening chair that I have thought about upgrading for about five years. Maybe. Don't want to get too extravagant about things.  ;) 
An old comfortable chair is most important.  I replaced my 20 year old chair which I loved dearly with a new LayZboy chair because the arm rests and cushion were tattered.  While it did not bother me, my wife would have no more of it.  Although the new chair is comfortable to a point, my neck constantly hurts after a couple of hours in the chair.  Sometimes old and tattered is best.