It's all over now, baby blue. Or is it not?

My son is 5 months and soon to be a toddler/stumbler/walker/grabber. I have q wall of CDs and LPs, as well as a Salamander cabinet full of pricey stuff that I would like to keep out of his reach. I am wondering if any of you have experience with child proofing your gear. I am especially curious about options to get the CDs off the wall - filing only the discs in space saving/child proof organizers and if so which are decent enough to protect my precious plastic? Or should I bite the bullet and digitize? i currently have vinyl in Boltz shelving which feels heavy enough to be OK with the baby but again, input is appreciated.
Cheers
Karim
karim_d

Showing 1 response by swanny76109

Share your enjoyment of music with your loved ones. Your wife will understand and welcome your hobby when she sees you dancing around to your system with your kids. They will get older soon enough and put on their earbuds and tune you out. Put on fun danceable music that you might not normally listen to. I did this over the weekend and got a bunch of records cleaned with no signs of disapproval. Try it and see. And give your kids respect and they will give it back.