It happened again tonight

Playing Pink Floyd The Wall Side 4, nice and loud. Kind of loud live would be if they would keep it just short of harmful. Kind of loud you feel it. Run Like Hell comes and the lead guitar riffs are just exhilarating and have me going and then the beat picks up and I catch myself hyperventilating again. Its just so crazy clear and present and you are there, all I can say is Thank you, Krissy. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you so very much.

Chuck
128x128millercarbon
Driving while looking over his right shoulder was never a problem for Marty Feldman. Actually he could drive looking over his left and right shoulders at the same time. 🤪
Dunno who "Krissy" is from the OP, but I have regularly had transcendent experiences, both in terms of music and in terms of sound quality, from many of my systems over the years.

Most of us are here because we get this from our systems.

Never been a fan of PF The Wall, but I’ve always loved the track Welcome To The Machine. Very transporting!
(I was a Rush fan growing up and have been re-spinning my Rush records, loving ’em ta death!).
I love this hobby / way of life . Listening to the Wall brings me back to the time in my life when I was in the Nassau coliseum for the live Wall show in 1980 . Audio is a time machine that can bring you back to your found memories . Where did the forty years go ? . They are here in my room touching my emotions . 
Welcome to the Machine is a real experience. The throbbing of the machine, to describe even that part alone is a challenge because lots of systems can do the throb but it wasn't until the DBA the character of the vibrations is felt as this immense, uh, machine. The door at the end, the airlock, you really feel it. Like those of a certain age will remember the VW Beetle, the way you had to almost slam the door because it was so well sealed, and the pressure wave when you did that. Kind of pressure made some people crack the window to avoid. Years later carmakers figured out how to vent that to have the seal without the pressure slam but for a while there we had the pressure slam.

Well it feels exactly like that only instead of being in a tiny little VW it feels like you're in this much bigger space. Which then you feel the door slide open and as the door opens wider so does the space in front of you and its oh my freaking God this thing is HUGE! And there's all these people and you can hear every individual one of them spread out there in 3D and its like how the hell did they even do this??!

Who knows. But there may have been purple micro dot involved.
glubson ...

My suggestion was made in good faith. I once had a relative who, for some reason, completely lost his sense of humor. His wife committed him to the old Camarillo State Mental Hospital, where the doctors said that his only chance of recovering his sense of humor was electroshock treatments. Low and behold, after an extensive stay, and over twenty shock treatments, he became a real Henny Youngman. The problem was, he could no longer remember his name. No matter, the guy remained funny as hell for the rest of his life. The best part though was that he recognized the humor in other people as well. 

FrankÂ