It happened again tonight

Playing Pink Floyd The Wall Side 4, nice and loud. Kind of loud live would be if they would keep it just short of harmful. Kind of loud you feel it. Run Like Hell comes and the lead guitar riffs are just exhilarating and have me going and then the beat picks up and I catch myself hyperventilating again. Its just so crazy clear and present and you are there, all I can say is Thank you, Krissy. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you so very much.

Chuck
128x128millercarbon
Dark Side of the Moon is one of my favorites. Great sound engineering and a musical masterpiece.

One of the first times I heard it, a friend queued it up to Wizard of Oz perfectly. My head almost exploded. Psilocybin may or may not have been involved.
Geezuz.  When I read what millercarbon shared - I could esily understood what he was saying, to imagine the moment.  It helps when you are familiar with the music.  I am.  I know I don't have the system he has, but mine isn't too bad.  I can imagine it and will try to replicate it.  No need to knock an aesthetic moment.  Who does that?  
One of the first times I heard it, a friend queued it up to Wizard of Oz perfectly. My head almost exploded. Psilocybin may or may not have been involved.

or a button or two..

How do you think I got this way man, I expanded my mind, like it's, it's,
I don't know what it is. It's, it's BIG..Though..

Hay just because I have a "move or be eatin' " Tat on my forehead backwards, means nothing. It goes over well in my sunday school class.

While I'm humming Purple Haze, by Jimmy...

Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves, we will come rejoicing bring in the Sheaves, Pass the collection plate again, looks a little light..

Regards
@rodman99999 
I got married in a cathederal with the real deal pipe organ and organist. He was thrilled when I requested Bach's  'Toccata and Fugue in D minor' as the music in the middle of the ceremony. Well, he kicked our a$$es
with that performance "pulling out all the stops" as it were.

I've been building a stereo for 50 years to recreate that tune. And happily I'm there. Music is emotion.