Isolation Passive/Active???

I recall 2 models of isolation tables or platforms that were active and passive, however, I can not remember the manufacturer. The units were promoted for turntable isolation and if memory serves me, they were originally intended for microscope isolation. Help with my memory will be appreciated.
The Vibraplane is commonly used for microscopes and in the audio world. They have both active air and passive air models (with and without pump). They are expensive at around $4000.00, but are highly effective at isolating components.
Thanks Albert. You "jogged" my memory and Vibraplane is indeed what I was attempting to recall. Thanks.
Try taking a look at these racks. They look to be very well engineered although i don't know about the actual shelves / shelving material being used. I think that you could do better in that respect.... Sean

Grand Prix Audio
Albert is right.
There are only a few serious designs out there and vibraplane is without among the top.

I saw rack, well, they use glass shelfs. From my experience, that is really problematic from resonance, it looks good from optics, but the result is normally bad. I tried it and I will never go back to something like that.