Isolation for power line conditioner?

I have heard that many gain good results by providing isolation for their PLC units and was wondering what type of suggestions/experience folks out there may offer. I do currently have my line conditioner (Sound Application XE12-S) on a slab of MDF on aluminum cones. I put this together awhile back for the PLC I had at the time, and chose this route simply cuz I had the stuff lying around and it seemed to be better than nothing. That aside, considering this particular unit is, I believe, primarily a passive component, what solutions and ideas can you throw my way? Thanks in advance!
centurymantra

Showing 1 response by kana813

Onhwy61- I totally agree with warren that when dealing with power conditioners with delicate gems stones hot glued to the bottom of a plastic box, isolate becomes a very important consideration. These devises need to be directly coupled to mother earth, in order for them to effectively dissipate the destructive energy the electric companies pump into our AC power to change the essence of our music. It's all about the magic. peace, ;-) kana.