Isolation Feet for Garrard 301 wood plinth

Now that I have my table competed (almost) and table set up. I am looking for some suggestions as to what to put under the wood plinth, the plinth's main structure is bamboo ply, with Padauk wood feet 1.75" x 1.75" x 1" in height. the feet are machined square and true and look very nice with all the other contrasting woods. Bamboo, Padauk (feet and arm board), rose wood and maple inset. I have pictures in my profile. I have the table sitting on a 18"x24"x3 granite slab 165lbs that is sitting directly on the 3 posts of the top shelf of my Lovan Stand with each shelf sitting in pin points all the way to the floor and sitting on brass cups about 2" in diameter and 1/2 thick. I have fantastic stability and very little movement when walking around the room but I do get nose when taping the plinth and stand through the system ie cart etc. Its a dull thud but I think some sort of isolation may be in order between one of the layers most likely the plinth and granite. This set up worked very well for my previous set up the oracle Delphi. I would like to find something that is not going to take away from the visuals of what I think its a beautiful plinth but give me what I need to solve the issues. I also can not afford to replace my whole rack system at this time maybe in the future. budget up to lets say $1000. I will need 3 min but most likely 4 as the table is about 60lb total now. Have to say it sounds wonderful best move I made in audio in a long time picking up that Garrard 301 and building a table out of it. I will be adding some upgrades in the future like platters etc but for now i'm enjoying music again.

I added a Herbies audio record mat and looked at there feet they would work but to be honest not very attractive, I've seen some nice brass feet can not remember if they had any isolation.

Anyway to you my like minded hobby friends

128x128glennewdick
@glennewdick, that plinth looks luxurious! Superb!

I also use a Garrard 301 (restored by Loricraft) on a Birch ply plinth. I did not like the way it sounded isolated by squash balls or any such softer material. It sounded best properly coupled to the rack via Track Audio Footers. If you have an issue with footfall (suspended floors) then coupling would not be an option. I have no experience in decoupling though.
401 here with no damping or anything soggy - loses info. Directly coupled to granite using metal points. 
thanks everyone, I've bene playing around with some metal points and some sorbothane I do think the points sound better so i'm ordering some nice copper ones thanks all.

I use Steve Blinn's Isopeds - you can find them here on Audiogon.  I generally use the large ones but you cols certainly get away with the smaller ones too.

Beautiful Plinth you have made for your TT

Good Listening

Peter