Isoacoustics Gaia Speaker Footers

Replacing the spikes in my Soundocity outriggers (Soundocity made me a set of outriggers with threaded holes) with the Isoacoustics Gaia 2 footers has improved the sound of my Merlin VSM speakers.  They now sound more open and articulate than with any combination of Z-feet or other spikes, with or without outriggers, on the floor or on a platform, that I've tried.  Like the Townshend products the Gaia footers completely decouple the speakers from the floor, allowing them to float.  See:

http://www.audiostream.com/content/isoacoustics-gaia-isolation-pucks#IVXH8EtVAjQdwbuj.97     

http://www.isoacoustics.com/products/gaia-series/gaia-i/

128x128cellcbern
I must start out by stating that I'm usually quite skeptical when reading how products such as these Isoacoustic isolators deliver such amazing results. So it was with little expectation that I purchased two sets of Gaia I speakers footers, figuring I'd return them if I wasn't happy. Suffice it to say they aren't leaving my room! I was quite shocked at how much they cleaned up the sound of what I thought was a very clean sounding system. The quieter background allows more details to emerge, more texture, more shimmer and air and a cleaner, tighter bass. If I didn't already have my components on Mapleshade brass footers and 4" thick maple platforms I'd be ordering the isopucks.....I still might order a set to try. 

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences with these products and I apologize for doubting just how much they can improve the sound of a system. 
mac48025   Do try the pucks . I actually experienced the same benefits of the footers using the pucks . The same degree of shocking improvement .
Geez you guys are even tempting me to give the pucks a shot.  Perhaps Santa is delivering a VISA card or two this year!🎅
Maplegrovmusic, I ordered 4 Iso-pucks to try under my cd transport. I can only hope they bring about anything close to what the Gaia I's did. I'll find out Friday.  
mac48025, keep us posted. I simply love GAIA I’s under my 800D2’s. 

I am currently using HRS Nimbus couplers and very happy with them but keep thinking to try Iso-Pucks 😉