Is Velodyne gone?

I own a DD-15 THX subwoofer,  and I need to know the part number for the accessory kit that came with it.  Ditto for the remote for it.
thanks for any help with this.  I must be getting too old!
Ted.
lovepianos
I interviewed at Velodyne last fall for the Linux systems admin position they had at their LIDAR research facility.  I'm still kicking myself for turning down their offer.

At the time, they said they still had an audio manufacturer division, so I'd assume that part of the business is still in operation.

And in case you're wondering why I turned 'em down, my old manager made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so today I'm making about $22k more than I was 6 months ago.
macnut5, thanks for the link to Velodyne. It seems that they are still selling subwoofers. Now, to go to their fine print: they offer just a two year warranty on their subs. Two years, and that is all. Contrast that with SVS and Axion, who both offer a full five year warranty on their subs. As on owner of a Velodyne DD12 that has had amplifier failures, I would never buy another Velodyne product. 
scorpio1951 
Did you purchase the subwoofer from an authorized dealer?
Could you elaborate a bit more regarding the service Velodyne provided?
What customer support were you denied?