Is Usher still around

Does anyone know what happened to Usher? I see their speakers advertised but nothing else from them.
bomber52
No problem!  I hope you can find a pair.  I was always curious how those two mated.  It is one of the few Usher products I haven't heard.
If you see another pair send 'em my way!!!  The S520's sure do sound magical for their cost. I've got a 5.1 set up of the 2 series. I'ts still always so impressive to me how crisp, clear, and accurate they sound. As I've never heard any other Usher speakers I'm exited to hear others and move up to something better in my system once funds allow! Any other Usher owners in CT?
I have the Usher R1.5 amplifier for two years now and Im seriously impressed. This is coming from a guy who has owned pretty good but affordable hiend from Accuphase , Cary Audio , Symphonic Line etc. They are absolutely a steal for the price they come at and will "Trump" systems thrice their retail price.
Even being a dealer for them I'm not sure I can sign up for that statement but I love the enthusiasm! They have always offered incredible value for the money. I've had the R1.5 and it's nice. I haven't had a chance to get the P-307a yet but hope I'm not too far away. 

There are a few models of their speakers I've not heard from them but only a few. They're all great speakers and hard to beat at their price points. 

To the OP, I think you should consider a pair of Mini Dancers or the X instead of trying to improve the S520. The Diamond tweeter is one of the best tweeters I've heard, bar none, and really pushes you into what Usher is about. All clients I've sold lower models to eventually move up to the diamonds in short order.