Is Usher still around

Does anyone know what happened to Usher? I see their speakers advertised but nothing else from them.
bomber52
So one might say that they are coming to a theatre near you and Ushering in new production from an undisclosed location. Complete with STD's. 
I have a pair of their new x-towers. I still have a pair of their mini dancer 2’s with dmd tweeters. The x-towers bass is very very good, same driver as in the be-10 and be-20, but the bass cabinet is bigger. Love the DMD tweeters in both speakers
They are. I got a few things shipped over from them at the start of the year. They just opened a new/ larger factory and have a few dealers in the states. Only one importer from what I've discovered.
Correct. Katli Audio is the importer. I am a Dallas based dealer and there are around 15 or so more dealers around the States. 

Their diamond tweeters are special. Honestly, Usher is a big part of me becoming a dealer. They were the first company I worked with and Fred at Katli is a stand up guy. 
Are they also manufacturing power amps and pre-amps as before? I know their speakers receive fabulous reviews but don't hear much about their other equipment (poor mans copy of Nelson Pass amps).