Is upgrade from Revel M20 to Revel F30 worth it?

I've owned the M20's for about three years now. I really have enjoyed them, but I'm having a little touch of the "upgrade-i-tis." My question is this: Anyone out there who has made the switch who can comment about it?
I should also say I find the bass is quite fine now, but I wonder what the F30's would sound like. Lastly, there is no longer a dealer in my area, so this purchase (if I do it) would be sight unseen (or unheard).

Associated equipment:
Plinius 8200
Nottingham Horizon TT

Thanks guys, you're the best.

Dan
dsunde
I heard both the F30 and the F50. I thought that the F50 sounded great--a full, lifelike sound, but that the F30 sounded unfocused and unengaging. In fact, I auditioned 3 speakers that day and the F30 was the one I ruled out right away.
I was really considering the F30 when I heard that the F32 was about to hit the showrooms so I waited. Luckely the dealer had the F30's in stock and I was able to A-B the two models and in a matter if a few minutes it was all too clear that the F32 was a better sound in every aspect. So I bought 'em. I had to wait for the F32's and received the M22 and C32 weeks befroe and used the M22's as my front speakers to break them in and I can suggest if you are looking to upgrade the M22 is a great sounding speaker. Especially coupled with a sub.
Post removed